Sikhcess™ is a worldwide community service based organisation dedicated to creating positive change by bridging cultural, socioeconomic, and religious divides. Sikhcess takes an active approach to public service by creating volunteer opportunities with the goal of enhancing quality of life for all humankind.
Our work is based on the basic Sikh principles of sharing, inclusiveness, community, and public service. With thousands of volunteers across the globe, Sikhcess connects people of all ages who share a common desire to help make a difference.
The outcome is breathtaking.
Our powerful network creates a fun and flexible environment, where people from all walks of life come together to share ideas and dreams, inspire each other, and at the same time, implement community service projects with great success.
Launched in January 2007, the Sikhcess ‘Feed the Homeless’ campaign initially aimed to deliver 15,000 food packages to Vancouver’s homeless population within 12 months. The entire Sikh community rallied behind the program in Vancouver, and within only 9 short months, more than 20,000 packages had been delivered to the streets of the city. The Sikhcess ‘Feed the Homeless’ campaign has already delivered more than 120,000 food packages throughout the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia, and Australia. Through the enthusiasm of its volunteers, Sikhcess is now looking to offer more programs through its upcoming expansion.
Sikhcess Needs Your Support
Sikhcess takes an active approach to community-service. We count on the skills, energy, and compassionate spirit of our volunteers to help us carry out our work. Your support is vital to our cause, and each volunteer effort, whether great or small, makes a difference.
Useful Contact Details for Sikhcess
PO Box 251536
West Bloomfield, MI 48325
|United Kingdom||Manpreet Kaur
|United States of America||Reem Sater
- The life of Amrita Sher-Gil: India’s Frida Kahlo - April 15, 2020
- World Mourns The Demise of Deputy Sandeep Singh Dhaliwal - September 30, 2019
- The Earl and Countess of Wessex visit Sri Guru Singh Sabha in Southall, UK - December 8, 2018
- Direct Flights Between London Luton Airport and Amritsar - November 27, 2018
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London - July 10, 2018
- Indian Athlete Dedicates Gold Medal to his Father - August 28, 2018
- Maharani Jind Kaur’s Jewellery Sells for £182,000 - July 5, 2018
- Lepra urges UK Government not to neglect Leprosy - January 31, 2018
- Could you give a Sikh child a brighter future? - January 30, 2018
- Roko Cancer Charitable Trust - January 22, 2018
- The life of Amrita Sher-Gil: India’s Frida Kahlo
- The Impact of Social Media on Young People
- Time to Change 6th Feb 2020
- AMAR SHAHEED BABA DEEP SINGH JI
- The Father of Fibre Optics
- India-pakistan celebrates Guru Nanak dev Ji’s 550th birth anniversary together.