Basics of Sikhi, Jagraj Singh Passes Away
Bhai Jagraj Singh, founder of Everythings13 has sadly passed away.
On their official Twitter, the following announcement was made:
“VaheGuru Ji Ka Kalsa, VaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh
It is with great sadness we announce the passing of Jagraj Singh, founder of Everythings 13. Jagraj Singh was diagnosed with stage four inoperable cancer in December 2016. We request all to respect the privacy of Jagraj Singh’s family and the Everythings 13 team during this period. Any further information will be shared only by Everythings 13″
Condolences have been paid to Jagraj Singh throughout the Sikh community Worldwide.
Khalsa Aid’s Ravi Singh earlier shared this photo and message on Instagram.
“So sad to hear about the passing away of Bhai Jagraj Singh. I am deeply saddened. May Waheguru bless his soul & give strength to his family.
He was one of a kind! The Panth has lost a real diamond”
Founder of SikhsOnline, Mann Matharu said:
“I am truly saddened to learn about the passing of Jagraj Singh. He has been an inspiration to us all and he’s shown a light for the whole Sikh community. His online videos will continue to spread the message of Sikhi throughout the World, something he and his family should be proud of”.
- The life of Amrita Sher-Gil: India’s Frida Kahlo - April 15, 2020
- World Mourns The Demise of Deputy Sandeep Singh Dhaliwal - September 30, 2019
- The Earl and Countess of Wessex visit Sri Guru Singh Sabha in Southall, UK - December 8, 2018
- Direct Flights Between London Luton Airport and Amritsar - November 27, 2018
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London - July 10, 2018
- Indian Athlete Dedicates Gold Medal to his Father - August 28, 2018
- Maharani Jind Kaur’s Jewellery Sells for £182,000 - July 5, 2018
- Lepra urges UK Government not to neglect Leprosy - January 31, 2018
- Could you give a Sikh child a brighter future? - January 30, 2018
- Roko Cancer Charitable Trust - January 22, 2018
- The life of Amrita Sher-Gil: India’s Frida Kahlo
- The Impact of Social Media on Young People
- Time to Change 6th Feb 2020
- AMAR SHAHEED BABA DEEP SINGH JI
- The Father of Fibre Optics
- India-pakistan celebrates Guru Nanak dev Ji’s 550th birth anniversary together.