Basics of Sikhi, Jagraj Singh Passes Away
Bhai Jagraj Singh, founder of Everythings13 has sadly passed away.
On their official Twitter, the following announcement was made:
“VaheGuru Ji Ka Kalsa, VaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh
It is with great sadness we announce the passing of Jagraj Singh, founder of Everythings 13. Jagraj Singh was diagnosed with stage four inoperable cancer in December 2016. We request all to respect the privacy of Jagraj Singh’s family and the Everythings 13 team during this period. Any further information will be shared only by Everythings 13″
Condolences have been paid to Jagraj Singh throughout the Sikh community Worldwide.
Khalsa Aid’s Ravi Singh earlier shared this photo and message on Instagram.
“So sad to hear about the passing away of Bhai Jagraj Singh. I am deeply saddened. May Waheguru bless his soul & give strength to his family.
He was one of a kind! The Panth has lost a real diamond”
Founder of SikhsOnline, Mann Matharu said:
“I am truly saddened to learn about the passing of Jagraj Singh. He has been an inspiration to us all and he’s shown a light for the whole Sikh community. His online videos will continue to spread the message of Sikhi throughout the World, something he and his family should be proud of”.
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London - July 10, 2018
- Indian Athlete Dedicates Gold Medal to his Father - August 28, 2018
- Maharani Jind Kaur’s Jewellery Sells for £182,000 - July 5, 2018
- Lepra urges UK Government not to neglect Leprosy - January 31, 2018
- Could you give a Sikh child a brighter future? - January 30, 2018
- Roko Cancer Charitable Trust - January 22, 2018
- Royal Mail stamp to feature Princess Sophia Duleep Singh - January 15, 2018
- Welcome to the team Rajveer Kaur - January 9, 2018
- Want to write for Sikhs Online? - January 1, 2018
- New Years Eve programme not to be missed at Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara - December 31, 2017
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London
- Indian Athlete Dedicates Gold Medal to his Father
- Mental Health Matters – Fact and Fiction
- Maharani Jind Kaur’s Jewellery Sells for £182,000
- Lepra urges UK Government not to neglect Leprosy
- Could you give a Sikh child a brighter future?