Bhai Fauja Singh Ji Interview
Hello, Baba Fauja Singh Ji…Today you ran in the Edinburgh marathon, how was it?
It was very good. It was very busy with a lot of people. Many boys who had previously ran a 26 mile marathon ran very well and also some people who only ran a bit also done very well. The whole event was very well organised
It was very cold today, how did you cope in this weather?
It rained a lot and it was very cold. For the people who were running I guess they did not feel as much as the supporters who were sitting.
Along the route there was a first aid centre, like a small make-shift medical camp which we relied on in this cold weather, otherwise it would be very difficult to complete the run.
So, where is your next run going to be?
Wherever the next run takes place and wherever I get invited, I will be there (laughs with interviewer)
What is your message to young people? Should they run and how?
Yes, everyone should run both boys and girls. We already have many people who participate in marathons, which is good to see.
- Basics of Sikhi, Jagraj Singh Passes Away - July 20, 2017
- Tanmanjeet Singh Dhesi wins seat at UK General Elections - June 9, 2017
- Britain Elects First Female Sikh MP – Preet Gill - June 9, 2017
- WATCH: The Power of Positivity with Mann Matharu on Sikh Channel - May 25, 2017
- WATCH – LBC interview with Mohan Singh on Grooming Gangs - May 16, 2017
- A Remarkably Unique Home for Girls - April 2, 2017
- Ustad Sital Singh Sitara Awarded MBE - January 1, 2017
- OBE for City Sikhs founding Chair, Jasvir Singh - December 31, 2016
- Watch – Emotional Tribute from Basics of Sikhi - December 3, 2016
- World Mental Health Day, 10th October - October 7, 2016
- Basics of Sikhi, Jagraj Singh Passes Away
- Tanmanjeet Singh Dhesi wins seat at UK General Elections
- Britain Elects First Female Sikh MP – Preet Gill
- WATCH: The Power of Positivity with Mann Matharu on Sikh Channel
- WATCH – LBC interview with Mohan Singh on Grooming Gangs
- A Remarkably Unique Home for Girls