Bhai Fauja Singh Ji Interview
Hello, Baba Fauja Singh Ji…Today you ran in the Edinburgh marathon, how was it?
It was very good. It was very busy with a lot of people. Many boys who had previously ran a 26 mile marathon ran very well and also some people who only ran a bit also done very well. The whole event was very well organised
It was very cold today, how did you cope in this weather?
It rained a lot and it was very cold. For the people who were running I guess they did not feel as much as the supporters who were sitting.
Along the route there was a first aid centre, like a small make-shift medical camp which we relied on in this cold weather, otherwise it would be very difficult to complete the run.
So, where is your next run going to be?
Wherever the next run takes place and wherever I get invited, I will be there (laughs with interviewer)
What is your message to young people? Should they run and how?
Yes, everyone should run both boys and girls. We already have many people who participate in marathons, which is good to see.
- Royal Mail stamp to feature Princess Sophia Duleep Singh - January 15, 2018
- Welcome to the team Rajveer Kaur - January 9, 2018
- Want to write for Sikhs Online? - January 1, 2018
- New Years Eve programme not to be missed at Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara - December 31, 2017
- The Chaar Sahibzaade – POEM - December 26, 2017
- Melbourne School Change their Uniform Policy for a Sikh Boy - December 23, 2017
- Meet The Woman Behind London Finance Solutions - October 15, 2017
- Canada – NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh is Getting Married - December 19, 2017
- The Boy with the Topknot – Film Review - November 14, 2017
- Munshi Singh and The Komagata Maru Incident - October 28, 2017
- Royal Mail stamp to feature Princess Sophia Duleep Singh
- Welcome to the team Rajveer Kaur
- First Female Turbaned Sikh Pilot Congratulated by SGPC
- Sikhs in USA showcase a floral spectacle
- Want to write for Sikhs Online?
- New Years Eve programme not to be missed at Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara