Bhai Fauja Singh Ji Interview
Hello, Baba Fauja Singh Ji…Today you ran in the Edinburgh marathon, how was it?
It was very good. It was very busy with a lot of people. Many boys who had previously ran a 26 mile marathon ran very well and also some people who only ran a bit also done very well. The whole event was very well organised
It was very cold today, how did you cope in this weather?
It rained a lot and it was very cold. For the people who were running I guess they did not feel as much as the supporters who were sitting.
Along the route there was a first aid centre, like a small make-shift medical camp which we relied on in this cold weather, otherwise it would be very difficult to complete the run.
So, where is your next run going to be?
Wherever the next run takes place and wherever I get invited, I will be there (laughs with interviewer)
What is your message to young people? Should they run and how?
Yes, everyone should run both boys and girls. We already have many people who participate in marathons, which is good to see.
- Meet The Woman Behind London Finance Solutions - October 15, 2017
- The Boy with the Topknot – Film Review - November 14, 2017
- Munshi Singh and The Komagata Maru Incident - October 28, 2017
- 10 Oct 2017 World Mental Health Day Awareness and Support are Both Key - October 10, 2017
- India: Milkha Singh Wax Work Unveiled in Madame Tussauds - October 5, 2017
- UK: Bhai Sewa Singh Mandla OBE Passes Away - October 7, 2017
- Canada: Jagmeet Singh becomes leader of NDP - October 2, 2017
- UK MP Tanmanjeet Dhesi calls for direct flights between Amritsar – UK - September 27, 2017
- Lifetime Achievement Award for Lord Indarjit Singh CBE - September 25, 2017
- Basics of Sikhi, Jagraj Singh Passes Away - July 20, 2017
- Meet The Woman Behind London Finance Solutions
- The Boy with the Topknot – Film Review
- Munshi Singh and The Komagata Maru Incident
- 10 Oct 2017 World Mental Health Day Awareness and Support are Both Key
- India: Milkha Singh Wax Work Unveiled in Madame Tussauds
- UK: Bhai Sewa Singh Mandla OBE Passes Away