EastEnders – The Panesar Brothers in the House
Albert Square’s newest family starts to arrive. Panesar’s are going to set a new trademark. Their conflict with Ben Mitchell will set a huge new story in motion. Need the low down on the Panesars?
Here’s everything about the Panesar Brothers.
EastEnders fans gave their first look of Walford’s newest family (October 4) as no-nonsense brothers; Kheerat Panesar (Jaz Deol) and Jags Panesar (Amar Aditya) make their debut on the show. The siblings, who’ll soon be joined by their other brother Vinny (Shiv Jalota), are new regulars for the BBC soap and they’ll be thrown straight into a dramatic storyline as they go neck-and-neck with Ben Mitchell.
Middle brother Jags, 27, the honour of being the first Panesar to appear on the show, Jags is doing some detective work after Kheerat’s car was stolen – and it’s not long before he realises that Ben was responsible. This dispute leades to some dramatic scenes.
Show new comer Amar has been acting since the age of 14 and has a passion for working behind the camera too. He has produced six of his own films – Four Hours, Gangsters Gamblers Geezers, Requiem, Dangerous Game, Dead Ringer and The Seven. Speaking recently about joining EastEnders, he said: “My younger self would never have believed I’d be on EastEnders. It’s pretty amazing to be part of one of the most iconic television shows alongside some of the best actors in the business. I really am so grateful.”
The viewers will came to know that Kheerat Singh is a businessman who knows which things are taken in what ways and how.Kheerathas an easy charm and enjoys a lifestyle that is often the envy of others. He’s also idolised by his younger brother Jags.
New cast member Jaz Deol has also appeared in many TV shows and films before.Including ITV’s The Halcyon. He had the lead role in feature film Darkness Visiblethis year.Jaz recently said: “I’m very proud and excited to be joining such an iconic show and bringing to life a character that is a reflection of the cultural background that I and many others come from in today’s modern Britain.I can’t wait to get started and for viewers to meet the Panesars.
EastEnders fans will have to wait a little while longer to be introduced to youngest brother Vinny, who won’t be joining the show for a few weeks yet. Vinny is billed as the family’s “golden boy”, who is sweet-natured, intelligent and has been indulged since the day he was born. However, viewers will quickly learn that there’s another side to Vinny and Albert Square’s residents shouldn’t be fooled by his innocent exterior. Could he be bringing trouble to Walford?
Jon said: ‘What’s really interesting about them is that Kheerat’s 31, Jag’s the middle one — a bit younger at 27 — and then you’ve got Vinny the ingénue, and yet he’s got the shortest fuse in history.’
EASTENDERS is a British soap opera created by Julia Smith and Tony Holland which has been broadcast on BBC One since 1985. Set in Albert Square in the East
of London in the fictional Borough of Walford, the programme follows the stories of local residents and their families as they go about their daily lives.
- AMAR SHAHEED BABA DEEP SINGH JI - January 26, 2020
- The Father of Fibre Optics - November 18, 2019
- India-pakistan celebrates Guru Nanak dev Ji’s 550th birth anniversary together. - November 8, 2019
- ੴ ‘Ik Onkar’ symbol painted on aircraft - October 29, 2019
- Gurbani was read in the US Senate Chamber - October 23, 2019
- ARDAS - October 18, 2019
- EastEnders – The Panesar Brothers in the House - October 6, 2019
- Canada: Jagmeet Singh Urged To Cut Off His Turban - October 4, 2019
- Motivational Tips for a Successful & Happy 2018 - December 29, 2017
- Sikh Art Exhibits in the UK - December 21, 2017
- The life of Amrita Sher-Gil: India’s Frida Kahlo
- The Impact of Social Media on Young People
- Time to Change 6th Feb 2020
- AMAR SHAHEED BABA DEEP SINGH JI
- The Father of Fibre Optics
- India-pakistan celebrates Guru Nanak dev Ji’s 550th birth anniversary together.