Bhai Fauja Singh Ji Interview
Hello, Baba Fauja Singh Ji…Today you ran in the Edinburgh marathon, how was it?
It was very good. It was very busy with a lot of people. Many boys who had previously ran a 26 mile marathon ran very well and also some people who only ran a bit also done very well. The whole event was very well organised
It was very cold today, how did you cope in this weather?
It rained a lot and it was very cold. For the people who were running I guess they did not feel as much as the supporters who were sitting.
Along the route there was a first aid centre, like a small make-shift medical camp which we relied on in this cold weather, otherwise it would be very difficult to complete the run.
So, where is your next run going to be?
Wherever the next run takes place and wherever I get invited, I will be there (laughs with interviewer)
What is your message to young people? Should they run and how?
Yes, everyone should run both boys and girls. We already have many people who participate in marathons, which is good to see.
- The Earl and Countess of Wessex visit Sri Guru Singh Sabha in Southall, UK - December 8, 2018
- Direct Flights Between London Luton Airport and Amritsar - November 27, 2018
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London - July 10, 2018
- Indian Athlete Dedicates Gold Medal to his Father - August 28, 2018
- Maharani Jind Kaur’s Jewellery Sells for £182,000 - July 5, 2018
- Lepra urges UK Government not to neglect Leprosy - January 31, 2018
- Could you give a Sikh child a brighter future? - January 30, 2018
- Roko Cancer Charitable Trust - January 22, 2018
- Royal Mail stamp to feature Princess Sophia Duleep Singh - January 15, 2018
- Welcome to the team Rajveer Kaur - January 9, 2018
- The Earl and Countess of Wessex visit Sri Guru Singh Sabha in Southall, UK
- Direct Flights Between London Luton Airport and Amritsar
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London
- Indian Athlete Dedicates Gold Medal to his Father
- Mental Health Matters – Fact and Fiction
- Maharani Jind Kaur’s Jewellery Sells for £182,000