Meet The Woman Behind London Finance Solutions
Amar Dhanota, the face of London Finance Solutions, has been involved in the Financial Services Industry for 15 years, having gained experience of incalculable worth after first stepping foot into the market as a mortgage advisor in 2004.
Going against the cultural norm as a single-parent woman from a Sikh, Punjabi background and working within an evidently male dominated industry proved to have its hurdles, however Amar pushed through and has become a respected figure for many individuals, particularly those who are able to relate to her personal circumstances. As well as providing exceptional services to her clients, Amar has also provided help and support for other women to give them a kickstart when considering starting their own careers in the industry. Throughout her own career, Amar has ensured that building long term, solid relationships with clients, employees and lenders has been her primary focus, as it has allowed her to provide a personal yet professional service to all.
After several years of working for a range of different companies, Amar pushed out of her comfort zone and first set up her own company London Finance Solutions in 2010, a finance specialist with access to the whole of the market and a wide range of providers for insurances. By creating and maintaining vital relationships with many lenders and providers, it allowed for Amar to continuously build on her solid reputation as one of the most reliable, professional mortgage brokers, with access to competitive rates and deals for her clients to ensure they received the best possible advice for all financial needs. Due to the knowledge accumulated over the years, London Finance Solutions are able to offer services ranging from all types of mortgages, commercial lending, life and general insurance, having dealt with simple and complex cases on a daily basis.
Recognising the importance of giving the right advice and guidance in today’s climate, Amar’s main goal with each and every client is to ensure that all individuals, their loved ones and all assets are protected. As part of her commitment to you, she automatically conducts annual reviews to address and review any changes in your circumstances to make certain that all clients remain in the best deals for them. Amar considers personal mortgage advice within the whole market covering residential, buy to let, portfolio buy to let lending and also has specialist knowledge in understanding self-employed clients and incomes.
Need Mortgage or Financial Advice? You can contact Amar on the details below. Don’t forget to tell her about us.
London Finance Solutions
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London - July 10, 2018
- Maharani Jind Kaur’s Jewellery Sells for £182,000 - July 5, 2018
- Lepra urges UK Government not to neglect Leprosy - January 31, 2018
- Could you give a Sikh child a brighter future? - January 30, 2018
- Roko Cancer Charitable Trust - January 22, 2018
- Royal Mail stamp to feature Princess Sophia Duleep Singh - January 15, 2018
- Welcome to the team Rajveer Kaur - January 9, 2018
- Want to write for Sikhs Online? - January 1, 2018
- New Years Eve programme not to be missed at Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara - December 31, 2017
- The Chaar Sahibzaade – POEM - December 26, 2017
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London
- Maharani Jind Kaur’s Jewellery Sells for £182,000
- Lepra urges UK Government not to neglect Leprosy
- Could you give a Sikh child a brighter future?
- Roko Cancer Charitable Trust
- Royal Mail stamp to feature Princess Sophia Duleep Singh