Introducing DJ BaLLi
17 and from New Delhi, India, DJ BaLLi started his music career in 2005 and rose to undefined heights in no matter of time.
He entered the music industry with a storm by releasing his first underground album “Dhol Phenomenon” in Oct 06 which received appreciation from everyone. Then in February’07 he released his next UG album “Project Bhangra” for which also he was applauded.
Getting immense inspiration from this and undeterred, he worked on his next venture “Undisputed Vibes”, which released in September’ 07 and was a chart-buster!
Many believed he had set a benchmark for himself and many others aspiring to get a break into the diverse world of music. His much awaited album “The Sound Lab” releases on 1st July’09 all over. Currently working with a rapper for his debut album, he is focusing on progression in mainstream and simultaneously working on his remixes.
His “Na Roko-Remix” was played on a world wide radio and has also been featured in various Brit-Asian Music websites.
DJ BaLLi feels that these small achievements boost an artist’s confidence and inspire him to work towards achieving laurels.
“My music style is not stereotyped because when I am working on a particular project I forget everything else and focus just on creating a sound which has never been heard before, and I feel that this makes me different from rest of them. I particularly like making basslines which give my tracks a distinct sound and when a music-lover hears that piece, it is first thing he notices”
Official MySpace: www.djballi.info
Article courtesy of SimplyBhangra.com
- Lepra urges UK Government not to neglect Leprosy - January 31, 2018
- Could you give a Sikh child a brighter future? - January 30, 2018
- Roko Cancer Charitable Trust - January 22, 2018
- Royal Mail stamp to feature Princess Sophia Duleep Singh - January 15, 2018
- Welcome to the team Rajveer Kaur - January 9, 2018
- Want to write for Sikhs Online? - January 1, 2018
- New Years Eve programme not to be missed at Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara - December 31, 2017
- The Chaar Sahibzaade – POEM - December 26, 2017
- Melbourne School Change their Uniform Policy for a Sikh Boy - December 23, 2017
- Meet The Woman Behind London Finance Solutions - October 15, 2017