Introducing DJ BaLLi
17 and from New Delhi, India, DJ BaLLi started his music career in 2005 and rose to undefined heights in no matter of time.
He entered the music industry with a storm by releasing his first underground album “Dhol Phenomenon” in Oct 06 which received appreciation from everyone. Then in February’07 he released his next UG album “Project Bhangra” for which also he was applauded.
Getting immense inspiration from this and undeterred, he worked on his next venture “Undisputed Vibes”, which released in September’ 07 and was a chart-buster!
Many believed he had set a benchmark for himself and many others aspiring to get a break into the diverse world of music. His much awaited album “The Sound Lab” releases on 1st July’09 all over. Currently working with a rapper for his debut album, he is focusing on progression in mainstream and simultaneously working on his remixes.
His “Na Roko-Remix” was played on a world wide radio and has also been featured in various Brit-Asian Music websites.
DJ BaLLi feels that these small achievements boost an artist’s confidence and inspire him to work towards achieving laurels.
“My music style is not stereotyped because when I am working on a particular project I forget everything else and focus just on creating a sound which has never been heard before, and I feel that this makes me different from rest of them. I particularly like making basslines which give my tracks a distinct sound and when a music-lover hears that piece, it is first thing he notices”
Official MySpace: www.djballi.info
Article courtesy of SimplyBhangra.com
- The life of Amrita Sher-Gil: India’s Frida Kahlo - April 15, 2020
- World Mourns The Demise of Deputy Sandeep Singh Dhaliwal - September 30, 2019
- The Earl and Countess of Wessex visit Sri Guru Singh Sabha in Southall, UK - December 8, 2018
- Direct Flights Between London Luton Airport and Amritsar - November 27, 2018
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London - July 10, 2018
- Indian Athlete Dedicates Gold Medal to his Father - August 28, 2018
- Maharani Jind Kaur’s Jewellery Sells for £182,000 - July 5, 2018
- Lepra urges UK Government not to neglect Leprosy - January 31, 2018
- Could you give a Sikh child a brighter future? - January 30, 2018
- Roko Cancer Charitable Trust - January 22, 2018
- The life of Amrita Sher-Gil: India’s Frida Kahlo
- The Impact of Social Media on Young People
- Time to Change 6th Feb 2020
- AMAR SHAHEED BABA DEEP SINGH JI
- The Father of Fibre Optics
- India-pakistan celebrates Guru Nanak dev Ji’s 550th birth anniversary together.