Made in India – DC Avanti
Thanks to the fact that it is the first made-in-India sports car, the DC Avanti is one of the most awaited launches. The DC Avanti, first seen at the 2012 Delhi Auto Expo, is all set to be launched next month. Delivery is based on first come first serve basis and people who booked early will be the first to get the car. The company has already received more than 700 confirmed bookings till now.
Developed by DC Design, the body of the car sports several carbon-fibre components developed by the in-house engineers. The car measures 4550mm in length, 1965mm in width and 1200mm in height, with a ground clearance of 170mm. Avanti is powered by rear-mounted 2.0 litre, 4-cylinder turbocharged engine and comes with 6-speed manual transmission.
Developed by Continental, the Anti-lock braking system (ABS) will be offered as a standard feature. The expected price of the car is Rs:25 lakh to 35 lakh (£ 27439 to £ 38414) approx. The DC Design will offer its customers to choose from a palette of 40000 exterior colours and 4000 interior trim levels.
- Guru Amar Das - May 21, 2015
- Experiences, Comments and Thoughts from the Front Line - April 23, 2015
- Made in India – DC Avanti - April 12, 2015
- Body of Missing Baljeev Johal Found - April 10, 2015
- UK Workplace Turban Law Amended - March 31, 2015
- Gurdwara Sri Degsar Sahib - March 27, 2015
- FBI to track violence against Sikhs, Hindus and Arabs - March 27, 2015
- New Train From Amritsar to Anandpur Sahib - March 25, 2015
- Importance of Blood Donation - March 14, 2015
- Green plan for Sikh Gurdwaras in Pakistan - March 8, 2015
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London
- Maharani Jind Kaur’s Jewellery Sells for £182,000
- Lepra urges UK Government not to neglect Leprosy
- Could you give a Sikh child a brighter future?
- Roko Cancer Charitable Trust
- Royal Mail stamp to feature Princess Sophia Duleep Singh