Mann Ents Present ‘Summer Mela 2009’
Mann Ents invite you to a cultural experience for all the family at Woodville Halls, the finest venue in Kent. Featuring live performances by Angrej Ali, whose hits include Dharti Hildi and Phattey Chak and Dippa Satrang, whose evergereen hit Dhola ve Dhola still gets the crowds going.
ANGREJ ALI (Dharti Hildi, Phattey Chak)
DIPPA SATRANG (Dancefloor, Dhola Ve Dhola)
LISHKAREH PUNJAB DE (Winners of Bhangra Showdown 2009)
ASHKE! BHANGRA AND GIDHA DANCERS
FASHION SHOW BY LAVANI
GATKA DISPLAY BY BABA FATEH SINGH GATKA AKHARA
At Woodville Halls, Gravesend, Kent
On Saturday 15th August
Tickets £10 For tickets call 07728 743109 or log onto www.chillitickets.com
There will be a Fashion Show, displaying the elegant designer wear of Lavani and also a Gatka display. Further entertainment will be provided by Lishkareh Punjab De, winners of the Bhangra Showdown 2009, Ashke! Bhangra and Gidha Dancers and Saheli Dancers.
Summer Mela 2009 is a seated show but there will also be a large dancefloor, so if you can’t resist the music and want to show off your moves then you can dance the night away to the sounds of Platinum DJz. Snacks will also be available on the night.
For more information call 07886 102563/07728 743109
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London - July 10, 2018
- Indian Athlete Dedicates Gold Medal to his Father - August 28, 2018
- Maharani Jind Kaur’s Jewellery Sells for £182,000 - July 5, 2018
- Lepra urges UK Government not to neglect Leprosy - January 31, 2018
- Could you give a Sikh child a brighter future? - January 30, 2018
- Roko Cancer Charitable Trust - January 22, 2018
- Royal Mail stamp to feature Princess Sophia Duleep Singh - January 15, 2018
- Welcome to the team Rajveer Kaur - January 9, 2018
- Want to write for Sikhs Online? - January 1, 2018
- New Years Eve programme not to be missed at Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara - December 31, 2017
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London
- Indian Athlete Dedicates Gold Medal to his Father
- Mental Health Matters – Fact and Fiction
- Maharani Jind Kaur’s Jewellery Sells for £182,000
- Lepra urges UK Government not to neglect Leprosy
- Could you give a Sikh child a brighter future?