Meet Raj Singh Tattal aka The Pentacularartist
So who’s the man behind this amazing pencil/charcoal creativity?
Meet Rajinder Singh Tattal, who goes by his artist name Pentacularartist (Pen-Tacular-Artist). Rajinder from London studied Art & Design at College and then went onto Product Design at The London South Bank University, where he walked out with a BA, 2:1.
When Rajinder was only 15, he launched his very own SuperHero comic strip and that was published in a UK newspaper. He has a real passion for art, and as you can clearly see…he is very talented.
What many people don’t know is that in November 2012, Rajinder was diagnosed with ‘Aspergers Syndrome’ which is a form of Autism. After his diagnosis, Rajinder picked up his pencils and started drawing, sketching and hasn’t been able to stop since.
If you would like commission or buy any of Rajinder’s work, you do so by visiting his website:
- A Remarkably Unique Home for Girls - April 2, 2017
- Ustad Sital Singh Sitara Awarded MBE - January 1, 2017
- OBE for City Sikhs founding Chair, Jasvir Singh - December 31, 2016
- Watch – Emotional Tribute from Basics of Sikhi - December 3, 2016
- World Mental Health Day, 10th October - October 7, 2016
- Redbridge’s First Sikh School - September 15, 2016
- The Rise of The Sikh Empire - September 8, 2016
- Teenager wins backing from 3 wealthy Dragons - July 26, 2016
- Sikh Man Builds Mosque for his Muslim Friend - June 30, 2016
- BBC’s Comedy Classroom – Calling Sikh Students! - June 14, 2016