Meet Raj Singh Tattal aka The Pentacularartist
So who’s the man behind this amazing pencil/charcoal creativity?
Meet Rajinder Singh Tattal, who goes by his artist name Pentacularartist (Pen-Tacular-Artist). Rajinder from London studied Art & Design at College and then went onto Product Design at The London South Bank University, where he walked out with a BA, 2:1.
When Rajinder was only 15, he launched his very own SuperHero comic strip and that was published in a UK newspaper. He has a real passion for art, and as you can clearly see…he is very talented.
What many people don’t know is that in November 2012, Rajinder was diagnosed with ‘Aspergers Syndrome’ which is a form of Autism. After his diagnosis, Rajinder picked up his pencils and started drawing, sketching and hasn’t been able to stop since.
If you would like commission or buy any of Rajinder’s work, you do so by visiting his website:
- World Mourns The Demise of Deputy Sandeep Singh Dhaliwal - September 30, 2019
- The Earl and Countess of Wessex visit Sri Guru Singh Sabha in Southall, UK - December 8, 2018
- Direct Flights Between London Luton Airport and Amritsar - November 27, 2018
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London - July 10, 2018
- Indian Athlete Dedicates Gold Medal to his Father - August 28, 2018
- Maharani Jind Kaur’s Jewellery Sells for £182,000 - July 5, 2018
- Lepra urges UK Government not to neglect Leprosy - January 31, 2018
- Could you give a Sikh child a brighter future? - January 30, 2018
- Roko Cancer Charitable Trust - January 22, 2018
- Royal Mail stamp to feature Princess Sophia Duleep Singh - January 15, 2018
- EastEnders – The Panesar Brothers in the House
- Canada: Jagmeet Singh Urged To Cut Off His Turban
- World Mourns The Demise of Deputy Sandeep Singh Dhaliwal
- The Earl and Countess of Wessex visit Sri Guru Singh Sabha in Southall, UK
- Direct Flights Between London Luton Airport and Amritsar
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London