Health & Lifestyle
Arts & Culture
Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in LondonJuly 10, 2018
Welcome to the team Rajveer KaurJanuary 9, 2018
New Years Eve programme not to be missed at Guru Maneyo Granth GurdwaraDecember 31, 2017
The Chaar Sahibzaade - POEMDecember 26, 2017
Birthday Appeal For Missing, Baljeev Johal
The family of missing man Baljeev Johal have released a further appeal, on the date of his 25th Birthday.
Baljeev from the Bramcote area of Nottingham has been missing for more than five months, after attending a wedding at the Sport Connexion on Leamington Road in Ryton On Dunsmore. He was last seen at around 12.30am on Sunday 5th October.
Extensive searches have been carried out to locate Baljeev but to date there have been no confirmed sightings.
Baljeev’s sister Haneet Johal said “Our family want to wish Baljeev a happy birthday and hope that wherever he is, he is safe and happy. We miss him so much. If Baljeev doesn’t want to come home, we understand but we just need to know that he is okay.
It only takes one person to know where he is and if anyone knows anything, no matter how small or significant it may seem, we would urge them to contact the police. “
Marcella Forrest, Family Liason Officer at Warwickshire Police said “This is still an active investigation, and we are extremely concerned for Baljeev’s welfare. We are appealing directly to him to get in touch with the police, the missing peoples charity or anyone he trusts. This is a very important time for the family; they will sadly be celebrating his birthday without him and he is very much missed.”
Baljeev is described as an Asian male, around 6”3. He wears glasses and was last seen wearing a slim white shirt with a black jacket and black trousers.
Have you seen Baljeev? Please call 101 quoting incident number ’16 of 5th October’.
Alternatively contact the missing people charity on 116 000 in confidence.
About Mann MatharuMann Matharu is the Chief Editor and Founder of Sikhs Online. He is responsible for the research into Sikh related stories and marketing of the site.
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London - July 10, 2018
- Maharani Jind Kaur’s Jewellery Sells for £182,000 - July 5, 2018
- Lepra urges UK Government not to neglect Leprosy - January 31, 2018
- Could you give a Sikh child a brighter future? - January 30, 2018
- Roko Cancer Charitable Trust - January 22, 2018
- Royal Mail stamp to feature Princess Sophia Duleep Singh - January 15, 2018
- Welcome to the team Rajveer Kaur - January 9, 2018
- Want to write for Sikhs Online? - January 1, 2018
- New Years Eve programme not to be missed at Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara - December 31, 2017
- The Chaar Sahibzaade – POEM - December 26, 2017
- Arts and Culture 21
- Business 9
- Health & Lifestyle 16
- History 26
- News 129
- People and Community 77
- Sikh Videos 1
- Sikhi 8
- Uncategorized 5
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London
- Maharani Jind Kaur’s Jewellery Sells for £182,000
- Lepra urges UK Government not to neglect Leprosy
Could you give a Sikh child a brighter future?
Roko Cancer Charitable Trust
- Royal Mail stamp to feature Princess Sophia Duleep Singh
October 15, 2017
July 26, 2016
September 22, 2009
May 8, 2009