Health & Lifestyle
Birthday Appeal For Missing, Baljeev Johal
The family of missing man Baljeev Johal have released a further appeal, on the date of his 25th Birthday.
Baljeev from the Bramcote area of Nottingham has been missing for more than five months, after attending a wedding at the Sport Connexion on Leamington Road in Ryton On Dunsmore. He was last seen at around 12.30am on Sunday 5th October.
Extensive searches have been carried out to locate Baljeev but to date there have been no confirmed sightings.
Baljeev’s sister Haneet Johal said “Our family want to wish Baljeev a happy birthday and hope that wherever he is, he is safe and happy. We miss him so much. If Baljeev doesn’t want to come home, we understand but we just need to know that he is okay.
It only takes one person to know where he is and if anyone knows anything, no matter how small or significant it may seem, we would urge them to contact the police. “
Marcella Forrest, Family Liason Officer at Warwickshire Police said “This is still an active investigation, and we are extremely concerned for Baljeev’s welfare. We are appealing directly to him to get in touch with the police, the missing peoples charity or anyone he trusts. This is a very important time for the family; they will sadly be celebrating his birthday without him and he is very much missed.”
Baljeev is described as an Asian male, around 6”3. He wears glasses and was last seen wearing a slim white shirt with a black jacket and black trousers.
Have you seen Baljeev? Please call 101 quoting incident number ’16 of 5th October’.
Alternatively contact the missing people charity on 116 000 in confidence.
About Mann MatharuMann Matharu is the Chief Editor and Founder of Sikhs Online. He is responsible for the research into Sikh related stories and marketing of the site.
- The life of Amrita Sher-Gil: India’s Frida Kahlo - April 15, 2020
- World Mourns The Demise of Deputy Sandeep Singh Dhaliwal - September 30, 2019
- The Earl and Countess of Wessex visit Sri Guru Singh Sabha in Southall, UK - December 8, 2018
- Direct Flights Between London Luton Airport and Amritsar - November 27, 2018
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London - July 10, 2018
- Indian Athlete Dedicates Gold Medal to his Father - August 28, 2018
- Maharani Jind Kaur’s Jewellery Sells for £182,000 - July 5, 2018
- Lepra urges UK Government not to neglect Leprosy - January 31, 2018
- Could you give a Sikh child a brighter future? - January 30, 2018
- Roko Cancer Charitable Trust - January 22, 2018
- Arts and Culture 26
- Business 10
- Health & Lifestyle 19
- History 29
- News 139
- People and Community 83
- Sikh Videos 2
- Sikhi 11
- Uncategorized 9
- The life of Amrita Sher-Gil: India’s Frida Kahlo
- The Impact of Social Media on Young People
Time to Change 6th Feb 2020
- AMAR SHAHEED BABA DEEP SINGH JI
- The Father of Fibre Optics
- India-pakistan celebrates Guru Nanak dev Ji’s 550th birth anniversary together.
November 18, 2019
October 15, 2017
July 26, 2016
September 22, 2009