Missing Person Appeal : Navi Uppal
It has been over a month since 42-year-old Sakhminder Uppal, known as Navi, was last seen at his home address in Freshwater Grove, Leamington Spa. Navi’s family have released a new image of him in hope it may jog somebody’s memory and lead to new information regarding his whereabouts.
At approximately 10pm on Sunday 14 February Navi was picked up by taxi from his home address and dropped off near to Victoria Park. He has not been heard from since.
Navi is 5ft 8ins tall and of athletic build with short black hair. When he left home he was clean shaven. He was last seen wearing a black jacket, a bright blue jumper, a white t-shirt and tan coloured ankle boots.
Navi’s family have released the below statement:
“Navi is a much loved son and brother and we miss him terribly. We would appeal to anyone who may have any information about his whereabouts; if you have seen him please get in touch with police. No matter how insignificant you may think it is, any information is valuable.
“Navi, if you see this, please get in touch, we just want to know you are safe. We all miss you and we love you.”
Investigating officer Inspector Lee Crofts said: “It has been over a month since Navi went missing, and we are still appealing for anyone who may have any information relating to his whereabouts to contact us on 101.
“Understandably, Navi’s family are desperate for any information about his whereabouts. Warwickshire Police continue to support the family in their bid to find him safe and well.
“I would ask the public to continue to share our appeal, please use the hashtag #HelpFindNavi on social media to spread the word to reach as many people as possible.”
Do your remember seeing Navi? If you have any information, please contact Warwickshire Police on 101 or, from outside the United Kingdom, 00 44 1926 415000.
- A Remarkably Unique Home for Girls - April 2, 2017
- Ustad Sital Singh Sitara Awarded MBE - January 1, 2017
- OBE for City Sikhs founding Chair, Jasvir Singh - December 31, 2016
- Watch – Emotional Tribute from Basics of Sikhi - December 3, 2016
- World Mental Health Day, 10th October - October 7, 2016
- Redbridge’s First Sikh School - September 15, 2016
- The Rise of The Sikh Empire - September 8, 2016
- Teenager wins backing from 3 wealthy Dragons - July 26, 2016
- Sikh Man Builds Mosque for his Muslim Friend - June 30, 2016
- BBC’s Comedy Classroom – Calling Sikh Students! - June 14, 2016