Missing Person Appeal : Navi Uppal
It has been over a month since 42-year-old Sakhminder Uppal, known as Navi, was last seen at his home address in Freshwater Grove, Leamington Spa. Navi’s family have released a new image of him in hope it may jog somebody’s memory and lead to new information regarding his whereabouts.
At approximately 10pm on Sunday 14 February Navi was picked up by taxi from his home address and dropped off near to Victoria Park. He has not been heard from since.
Navi is 5ft 8ins tall and of athletic build with short black hair. When he left home he was clean shaven. He was last seen wearing a black jacket, a bright blue jumper, a white t-shirt and tan coloured ankle boots.
Navi’s family have released the below statement:
“Navi is a much loved son and brother and we miss him terribly. We would appeal to anyone who may have any information about his whereabouts; if you have seen him please get in touch with police. No matter how insignificant you may think it is, any information is valuable.
“Navi, if you see this, please get in touch, we just want to know you are safe. We all miss you and we love you.”
Investigating officer Inspector Lee Crofts said: “It has been over a month since Navi went missing, and we are still appealing for anyone who may have any information relating to his whereabouts to contact us on 101.
“Understandably, Navi’s family are desperate for any information about his whereabouts. Warwickshire Police continue to support the family in their bid to find him safe and well.
“I would ask the public to continue to share our appeal, please use the hashtag #HelpFindNavi on social media to spread the word to reach as many people as possible.”
Do your remember seeing Navi? If you have any information, please contact Warwickshire Police on 101 or, from outside the United Kingdom, 00 44 1926 415000.
- World Mourns The Demise of Deputy Sandeep Singh Dhaliwal - September 30, 2019
- The Earl and Countess of Wessex visit Sri Guru Singh Sabha in Southall, UK - December 8, 2018
- Direct Flights Between London Luton Airport and Amritsar - November 27, 2018
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London - July 10, 2018
- Indian Athlete Dedicates Gold Medal to his Father - August 28, 2018
- Maharani Jind Kaur’s Jewellery Sells for £182,000 - July 5, 2018
- Lepra urges UK Government not to neglect Leprosy - January 31, 2018
- Could you give a Sikh child a brighter future? - January 30, 2018
- Roko Cancer Charitable Trust - January 22, 2018
- Royal Mail stamp to feature Princess Sophia Duleep Singh - January 15, 2018
- AMAR SHAHEED BABA DEEP SINGH JI
- The Father of Fibre Optics
- India-pakistan celebrates Guru Nanak dev Ji’s 550th birth anniversary together.
- ੴ ‘Ik Onkar’ symbol painted on aircraft
- Gurbani was read in the US Senate Chamber