WATCH: The Power of Positivity with Mann Matharu on Sikh Channel
On 20 May 2017, founder of Sikhs Online, Mann Matharu was invited on to Sikh Channel to discuss a topic that is close to his heart, The Power of Positivity.
As a qualified practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and a Reiki Master Teacher, Mann talks about the importance of positive thinking and how people can quickly remove negative thoughts and feelings from their minds, enabling to think without anger or stress.
He goes on to discuss how Reiki and meditation has helped him and others and the positive effects of such alternative methods.
Watch the full interview above, which is inspiring hundreds of people around the UK.
Thanks to Minreet Kaur, Palvinder Kaur at Sikh Channel for hosting the show and your questions.
- The life of Amrita Sher-Gil: India’s Frida Kahlo - April 15, 2020
- World Mourns The Demise of Deputy Sandeep Singh Dhaliwal - September 30, 2019
- The Earl and Countess of Wessex visit Sri Guru Singh Sabha in Southall, UK - December 8, 2018
- Direct Flights Between London Luton Airport and Amritsar - November 27, 2018
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London - July 10, 2018
- Indian Athlete Dedicates Gold Medal to his Father - August 28, 2018
- Maharani Jind Kaur’s Jewellery Sells for £182,000 - July 5, 2018
- Lepra urges UK Government not to neglect Leprosy - January 31, 2018
- Could you give a Sikh child a brighter future? - January 30, 2018
- Roko Cancer Charitable Trust - January 22, 2018
- The life of Amrita Sher-Gil: India’s Frida Kahlo
- The Impact of Social Media on Young People
- Time to Change 6th Feb 2020
- AMAR SHAHEED BABA DEEP SINGH JI
- The Father of Fibre Optics
- India-pakistan celebrates Guru Nanak dev Ji’s 550th birth anniversary together.