Rohit Bal to create Jewellery
FASHION designer Rohit Bal has announced plans of creating exquisite and diamond pieces for city based jeweller Kirtilals.
“I have been retained by Kirtilals for a year for designing as well as branding of the jewellery collection,” Bal said Monday evening. Bal will launch two jewellery series designed by him during the year.
He will also design and launch men’s fashion accessories like cufflinks. “There is lot of intricate embroidery design work in garments. And we plan to have jewellery with embroidery designs.
There is also a possibility of launching matching jewellery for the clothes – sherwanis, bridal dresses – designed by me,” he said.
Bal has been designing bridal wear for the family running Kirtilals for a long time. “It just suddenly struck us that we should ask him to design jewellery. His design concepts and aesthetics attracted us,” said Seema Mehta, who heads the design department at Kirtilals.
The first collection of jewellery designed by Bal will be launched in September.
- World Mourns The Demise of Deputy Sandeep Singh Dhaliwal - September 30, 2019
- The Earl and Countess of Wessex visit Sri Guru Singh Sabha in Southall, UK - December 8, 2018
- Direct Flights Between London Luton Airport and Amritsar - November 27, 2018
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London - July 10, 2018
- Indian Athlete Dedicates Gold Medal to his Father - August 28, 2018
- Maharani Jind Kaur’s Jewellery Sells for £182,000 - July 5, 2018
- Lepra urges UK Government not to neglect Leprosy - January 31, 2018
- Could you give a Sikh child a brighter future? - January 30, 2018
- Roko Cancer Charitable Trust - January 22, 2018
- Royal Mail stamp to feature Princess Sophia Duleep Singh - January 15, 2018
- EastEnders – The Panesar Brothers in the House
- Canada: Jagmeet Singh Urged To Cut Off His Turban
- World Mourns The Demise of Deputy Sandeep Singh Dhaliwal
- The Earl and Countess of Wessex visit Sri Guru Singh Sabha in Southall, UK
- Direct Flights Between London Luton Airport and Amritsar
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London