Teenager wins backing from 3 wealthy Dragons
Entrepreneurial teenager Arminder Singh Dhillon, aged 15, has become the youngest person ever to receive backing from three of the UK’s biggest and most established business people. His timesaving invention that helps clean muddy boots and shoes, Boot Buddy, won support from Peter Jones, Deborah Meaden and Touker Suleyman in the new series of BBC’s Dragons Den.
Arminder created Boot Buddy aged 11 as an easy way to clean his football boots after getting fed up of being told off by his mother for bringing mud in to the house. Seeking investment and guidance to help take his business to the next level, Arminder and his family braved the Dragons Den and secured backing from not just one but three dragons. Each dragon has invested £20,000 for a 10% share of the business respectively.
The whole experience is indescribable. I’m still amazed at having seen my idea become an actual product and to now have the support of three such inspirational business people is incredible!
Peter Jones commented, “We’re so impressed by Arminder. He’s come up with a fantastic product and had the drive and determination to see it through. He’s leading the way for the next generation of great British business people.”
Deborah Meaden added, “Living on a farm I can definitely see the need for a product like Boot Buddy. It will save you from spending countless hours cleaning mud off your shoes which is frankly one of the most tedious household chores there is.”
Touker Suleyman concluded, “We’re all delighted to be working with Arminder and hope that our collective experience and connections will help Boot Buddy become a household name.”
Like the product? We certainly do…visit bootbuddy.com to place orders. Wholesale enquiries can also be placed via the website.
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London - July 10, 2018
- Indian Athlete Dedicates Gold Medal to his Father - August 28, 2018
- Maharani Jind Kaur’s Jewellery Sells for £182,000 - July 5, 2018
- Lepra urges UK Government not to neglect Leprosy - January 31, 2018
- Could you give a Sikh child a brighter future? - January 30, 2018
- Roko Cancer Charitable Trust - January 22, 2018
- Royal Mail stamp to feature Princess Sophia Duleep Singh - January 15, 2018
- Welcome to the team Rajveer Kaur - January 9, 2018
- Want to write for Sikhs Online? - January 1, 2018
- New Years Eve programme not to be missed at Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara - December 31, 2017
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London
- Indian Athlete Dedicates Gold Medal to his Father
- Mental Health Matters – Fact and Fiction
- Maharani Jind Kaur’s Jewellery Sells for £182,000
- Lepra urges UK Government not to neglect Leprosy
- Could you give a Sikh child a brighter future?