WATCH: The Power of Positivity with Mann Matharu on Sikh Channel
On 20 May 2017, founder of Sikhs Online, Mann Matharu was invited on to Sikh Channel to discuss a topic that is close to his heart, The Power of Positivity.
As a qualified practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and a Reiki Master Teacher, Mann talks about the importance of positive thinking and how people can quickly remove negative thoughts and feelings from their minds, enabling to think without anger or stress.
He goes on to discuss how Reiki and meditation has helped him and others and the positive effects of such alternative methods.
Watch the full interview above, which is inspiring hundreds of people around the UK.
Thanks to Minreet Kaur, Palvinder Kaur at Sikh Channel for hosting the show and your questions.
- Meet The Woman Behind London Finance Solutions - October 15, 2017
- The Boy with the Topknot – Film Review - November 14, 2017
- Munshi Singh and The Komagata Maru Incident - October 28, 2017
- 10 Oct 2017 World Mental Health Day Awareness and Support are Both Key - October 10, 2017
- India: Milkha Singh Wax Work Unveiled in Madame Tussauds - October 5, 2017
- UK: Bhai Sewa Singh Mandla OBE Passes Away - October 7, 2017
- Canada: Jagmeet Singh becomes leader of NDP - October 2, 2017
- UK MP Tanmanjeet Dhesi calls for direct flights between Amritsar – UK - September 27, 2017
- Lifetime Achievement Award for Lord Indarjit Singh CBE - September 25, 2017
- Basics of Sikhi, Jagraj Singh Passes Away - July 20, 2017
- Meet The Woman Behind London Finance Solutions
- The Boy with the Topknot – Film Review
- Munshi Singh and The Komagata Maru Incident
- 10 Oct 2017 World Mental Health Day Awareness and Support are Both Key
- India: Milkha Singh Wax Work Unveiled in Madame Tussauds
- UK: Bhai Sewa Singh Mandla OBE Passes Away