Internet, IT & eCommerce solutions for businesses
weAre_Brilliant has been working with clients in the UK and abroad and has evolved from a web design company to a recognised provider of web site solutions, Internet and eCommerce consultancy, marketing, bespoke software development, professional business web hosting and technical support.
It was set up by a young Sikh web enthusiast who was responsible for creating and supporting the development of SikhsOnline.co.uk. He looks forward to the future with great optimism.
‘When I first started weAre_Brilliant, I always imagined it to become a reliable company that businesses of all sizes can trust, I’m pleased to say we’ve achieved that. All of my clients will get to know me personally, and I think that’s the key to our success’.
‘I’m involved in providing solutions for some new companies which I know will be the next big dot.com companies and I’m looking forward to contributing to their progress’.
If you’re a business looking for a new website or are looking to sell your products on the Internet, visit: www.wearebrilliant.co.uk for more details.
- Royal Mail stamp to feature Princess Sophia Duleep Singh - January 15, 2018
- Welcome to the team Rajveer Kaur - January 9, 2018
- Want to write for Sikhs Online? - January 1, 2018
- New Years Eve programme not to be missed at Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara - December 31, 2017
- The Chaar Sahibzaade – POEM - December 26, 2017
- Melbourne School Change their Uniform Policy for a Sikh Boy - December 23, 2017
- Meet The Woman Behind London Finance Solutions - October 15, 2017
- Canada – NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh is Getting Married - December 19, 2017
- The Boy with the Topknot – Film Review - November 14, 2017
- Munshi Singh and The Komagata Maru Incident - October 28, 2017
- Royal Mail stamp to feature Princess Sophia Duleep Singh
- Welcome to the team Rajveer Kaur
- First Female Turbaned Sikh Pilot Congratulated by SGPC
- Sikhs in USA showcase a floral spectacle
- Want to write for Sikhs Online?
- New Years Eve programme not to be missed at Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara