Welcome to the team Rajveer Kaur
London, UK: Well, we’re off to a flying start this year. Lot’s of exciting news and content being shared on Sikhs Online.
We’re super excited about welcoming Rajveer Kaur to the Sikhs Online team. Her passion for Sikh / Punjabi Arts and Culture is something we’ve long been looking for and look forward to her reviews on Punjabi Literature and Travel in the coming weeks.
About Rajveer Kaur
Rajveer is a PR and Social media consultant for brands like Neemrana Hotels, Planet Hollywood in Goa et al. After working with two top Indian Hotel brands – Oberoi and Taj, she decided to break free from the four walls of her office during her last stint as Director of PR.
What followed was something truly exciting. Staying true to her gypsy soul, since then she has been living out of a suitcase and considers world to be her oyster. She proudly calls herself an urban pendu and takes immense pride in her roots. She is involved in promoting and creating awareness of Punjabi Boli with a group of friends. An ultimate drama queen with a passion for acting. She has acted in a short film, a Telugu film and a digital ad for Happily unmarried.
When she works, she travels.
When she travels, she acts.
When she acts, she dances!
“I’m so excited to be working with Sikhs Online and looking forward to sharing my reports and findings with you all” Rajveer
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London - July 10, 2018
- Indian Athlete Dedicates Gold Medal to his Father - August 28, 2018
- Maharani Jind Kaur’s Jewellery Sells for £182,000 - July 5, 2018
- Lepra urges UK Government not to neglect Leprosy - January 31, 2018
- Could you give a Sikh child a brighter future? - January 30, 2018
- Roko Cancer Charitable Trust - January 22, 2018
- Royal Mail stamp to feature Princess Sophia Duleep Singh - January 15, 2018
- Welcome to the team Rajveer Kaur - January 9, 2018
- Want to write for Sikhs Online? - January 1, 2018
- New Years Eve programme not to be missed at Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara - December 31, 2017
- Empire of the Sikhs Exhibition Opens in London
- Indian Athlete Dedicates Gold Medal to his Father
- Mental Health Matters – Fact and Fiction
- Maharani Jind Kaur’s Jewellery Sells for £182,000
- Lepra urges UK Government not to neglect Leprosy
- Could you give a Sikh child a brighter future?