Zero pollution motorbike struts its stuff
A motorcycle designed in the Punjab which runs on nothing but compressed air is showing its paces on a YouTube videoclip.
The inventors are a group of students at Guru Nanak Dev Ji Engineering College in the city of Ludhiana.
The 100cc machine runs on carbon dioxide and omits no combustion exhausts.
The students were asked by a tutor to invent something eco-friendly and economic.
Mounting large tanks of compressed air either side of the bike, they have done just that. Currently it can travel only a short distance but he students are confident they can improve on that.
Manufacturers in India, a land afflicted by automotive pollution, will watch their progress with interest.
You can watch the prototype in action on this YouTube clip.
- WATCH – LBC interview with Mohan Singh on Grooming Gangs - May 16, 2017
- A Remarkably Unique Home for Girls - April 2, 2017
- Ustad Sital Singh Sitara Awarded MBE - January 1, 2017
- OBE for City Sikhs founding Chair, Jasvir Singh - December 31, 2016
- Watch – Emotional Tribute from Basics of Sikhi - December 3, 2016
- World Mental Health Day, 10th October - October 7, 2016
- Redbridge’s First Sikh School - September 15, 2016
- The Rise of The Sikh Empire - September 8, 2016
- Teenager wins backing from 3 wealthy Dragons - July 26, 2016
- Sikh Man Builds Mosque for his Muslim Friend - June 30, 2016
- WATCH – LBC interview with Mohan Singh on Grooming Gangs
- A Remarkably Unique Home for Girls
- Ustad Sital Singh Sitara Awarded MBE
- OBE for City Sikhs founding Chair, Jasvir Singh
- Watch – Emotional Tribute from Basics of Sikhi
- World Mental Health Day, 10th October