Zero pollution motorbike struts its stuff
A motorcycle designed in the Punjab which runs on nothing but compressed air is showing its paces on a YouTube videoclip.
The inventors are a group of students at Guru Nanak Dev Ji Engineering College in the city of Ludhiana.
The 100cc machine runs on carbon dioxide and omits no combustion exhausts.
The students were asked by a tutor to invent something eco-friendly and economic.
Mounting large tanks of compressed air either side of the bike, they have done just that. Currently it can travel only a short distance but he students are confident they can improve on that.
Manufacturers in India, a land afflicted by automotive pollution, will watch their progress with interest.
You can watch the prototype in action on this YouTube clip.
- Meet The Woman Behind London Finance Solutions - October 15, 2017
- The Boy with the Topknot – Film Review - November 14, 2017
- Munshi Singh and The Komagata Maru Incident - October 28, 2017
- 10 Oct 2017 World Mental Health Day Awareness and Support are Both Key - October 10, 2017
- India: Milkha Singh Wax Work Unveiled in Madame Tussauds - October 5, 2017
- UK: Bhai Sewa Singh Mandla OBE Passes Away - October 7, 2017
- Canada: Jagmeet Singh becomes leader of NDP - October 2, 2017
- UK MP Tanmanjeet Dhesi calls for direct flights between Amritsar – UK - September 27, 2017
- Lifetime Achievement Award for Lord Indarjit Singh CBE - September 25, 2017
- Basics of Sikhi, Jagraj Singh Passes Away - July 20, 2017
- Meet The Woman Behind London Finance Solutions
- The Boy with the Topknot – Film Review
- Munshi Singh and The Komagata Maru Incident
- 10 Oct 2017 World Mental Health Day Awareness and Support are Both Key
- India: Milkha Singh Wax Work Unveiled in Madame Tussauds
- UK: Bhai Sewa Singh Mandla OBE Passes Away